If the male market is your business you should developed services designed to promote a sense of well-being and vitality for men. A philosophy that should give the opportunity for your clients to experience the highest level of dedicated care and attention. As soon as they come through the door they should be assured of a comfortable masculine environment.
Hot Tips to Grow your Male Grooming Business:
· Men always want to hear the benefits. When selling any new treatments or products always emphasise the benefits and how it will make a difference to their lives.
· Keep all marketing material clear, concise and specific to the male market. Avoid using feminine terms to describe treatments.
· Remember that men are creatures of habit. When they find the right environment or stylist they rarely stray.
· Be their expert. Men will respond more positively to the advice you give them.
· Have a good selection of magazines geared towards your clientele.
· Provide the opportunity for men to attend promotional evenings at your salon or barbershop. E.g. sports events. This will allow them to bring their friends and give them the opportunity to try new services within a relaxed environment.
With all that is said and done, it is key to bring your personality, passion and expertise to your business. Education is a sure fire way to ensure that you stay at the top of your game.